Journey with the Tausch Family as we follow our Lord Jesus in the "paths of righteousness" He has for us.
Journey
Psalm 23:2-3 ESV
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Moving
God has blessed us with the opportunity to house-sit for Ryan's aunt and uncle. It's a little farther drive, (they live in the country) but the price is definitely right! We're almost moved out of our apartment. We don't actually have to be out until the end of the month which is nice. Hopefully we'll be able to clean some. Moving into our new place has been quite the adventure. 2 nights ago, Ryan's mom said that there was not much hot water when she did the dishes. When I took a shower before bed, I agreed. It didn't get much warmer than lukewarm! Last night, when we gave Jubilee a bath, we noticed it still wasn't warm, poor girl! Ryan had to take a cold shower, because he smelled like oil from working on our washing machine (another adventure!). So he looked at the hot water heater and lo it was a simple fix! They had turned it down to "vacation" setting. No Wonder! So Ryan turned it up. I was bummed not to take a shower before bed which is my normal nighttime routine, but was ok, knowing that in the morning it would be warm. This morning? nope, not warm yet. So I confessed my sin of taking hot water for granted, and began the process of deciding... Is it better to stink all day or take a cold shower anyway? Cold shower won out. Quick one, I might add! I went right down and turned it up to "Hot." Hopefully, it'll be at least warm before we have some friends come camping for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the rest of the move went well and your water got HOT finally! I hope your feeling good with the pregnancy and things are going great for you guys!
Post a Comment