Journey

Psalm 23:2-3 ESV
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jubilee Turns 2!



So, it's been a long time since I posted, and I know I've missed alot (like the birth of our son!), but this is a good occasion to post.
Yesterday Jubilee turned 2! I can't believe it! She's amazing! She's a great big sister too, though I can't seem to find any good recent pictures of the 2 of them together.

Here she is moments after birth

...and her first birthday
and now birthday #2
Here's some pictures of her day.
We took a picnic lunch and Starbucks to Daddy. Ryan always said she couldn't date till she was 40, but she could have coffee when she's 2. We ask her almost every day if she wants some coffee, but she always says, "no thank you." Although she likes to pretend she's drinking coffee.



Chocolate Birthday cake! She even blew out the candle!

settling in with a pile of books.

got to visit Omie at work, and talk with Grandma on the phone.

Monday is Memorial Day and we will celebrate her birthday and Grandma's birthday with family then.

And as an added bonus, here is a picture of Shepherd from today:

(does this really count as being swaddled?)

and a cute one of Jubilee...couldn't resist!

No comments: