Journey

Psalm 23:2-3 ESV
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Post

Greetings from the Tausch House!
Today is another study day, though a little different from normal routine, because Gma decided not to get up for breakfast, so it'll be a little more quiet today... until lunchtime anyway!


Here's one of our favorite pictures for your enjoyment.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending the email to advise you have a blog. It looks good. We look forward to further blog items. We love you two and Grandma Enid too!
Mom and Dad Tausch

ellen said...

I like this pic too. Thanks for sending. Can everyone see/ read the blog??
how come g'ma didn't get up? anything wrong?
ditto to love you and g'ma.
mum

Ryan and Sarah said...

I think anyone can see the blog if they have the address. It's not listed publicly on blogger.
No, nothing wrong with Gma, just pain in her legs, if i remember correctly.

ellen said...

Oh, honey, I just read this entry. I don't think you grieve overmuch. Remember Jacob made his sons promise to take his bones back to Israel, he grieved for the land he'd left and did not want to be left alone. If you follow the whole of scripture, God doesn't say to everyone, "give up everything" but be willing to give up and make sure your first love are the treasures you store in heaven, not the material things here on earth. And by the way, you do have other reminders of Muriel, the smell of her flowers (why do you like grape hyacinths so much?) and we have pictures and if you think really hard about what Muriel spent 365 days doing you might remember another gift she gave you. I love you and am sorry your heart broke like the tea pot and that I only just found out. and I don't like either one of the "tickers". But uploaded pics are good. xoxoxox.