Journey

Psalm 23:2-3 ESV
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Smell is Relative

Ah, the soothing aroma of________. You fill in the blank. I decided yesterday that good smells are relative. Take for example how Ryan and I spent our day yesterday.
I made some bread. I love that smell of fresh baked bread through the house.

Ryan was quite excited because he received a package in the mail of raw coffee beans. He was excited to try roasting them himself! I know he loves the smell of coffee....however, when I went out to take the picture, I did not care for the smell personally.






The third smell was the smell on my hands after picking all these fresh veggies from our garden. Ooh, I like that smell too.

Either way, We are praising the Father for even the ability to smell and distinguish between pleasant and putrid! He is amazing!

No comments: